If you’re interested in bringing all the wellness benefits of hiking to your workplace, we can help.
GetHiking! Corporate is an employer-sponsored program designed to get employees from behind their desks and into the woods. What’s the difference between walking a few times around the building at lunchtime and hiking for a couple hours on the weekend? Rather than rushing to get in those laps before you return to your desk, you’ll be challenging mind and body as you move on natural surface with more ups and downs, twists and turns. Rather than fretting about the email you need to send, you’ll be navigating trees and rocks, allowing your brain to shift focus and let the stress flow right out of you. Hiking regularly you’ll be more relaxed, have more stamina, and be more ready than ever to tackle whatever challenges come your way.
Our program includes a series of guided hikes along with the support you need to become a more competent, confident hiker. We can do hikes before work (a great way to get the juices flowing for the workday ahead), after work (a nice way to wind down), or on the weekend.
Our clients include SAS, IQVIA (formerly Quintiles), MetLife, BlueCross of North Carolina, and Novo Nordisk.
If you’d like us to bring this program to your company, let your wellness coordinator know. Contact us for rates and scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.791.6155.
For more on our 2021 programs …
- GetHiking! 2021 Winter Tuesday Night Hike Series, go here.
- GetHiking! 2021 Fall Sunday Hike Series: for the morning session, go here, for the afternoon session, here.
- GetHiking! Winter Friday Morning Hike Series, go here.
- GetHiking! About the program, about its founder, go here.
- GetHiking! Types of Corporate Hiking programs available, go here.
- GetHiking! Health Benefits of Hiking, go here.